Restore Tired Feet, Walk with Confidence!
After a long day of being on your feet, walking home from work or even just squeezing your feet into a pair of uncomfortable shoes, a simple foot massage can make a world of difference. Let’s see how Bino EMS Foot Massager can help you.
This electric foot messager uses EMS pulse technology to simulate a true foot massage. The large flat foot mat design is ideal for both larger and smaller feet. Electric pulses help to stimulate blood flow to your heels, arches, soles, and toes. In addition, 6 massage modes each with 9 intensities are available to enhance your comfort. It provides a strong in-depth massage to relieve muscle fatigue and soothe away your tension.
EMS Pulse can Reach Legs
- EMS pulse causes both feet and legs muscle to contract, actively improve circulation.
- Start from the lowest intensity, gradually increase intensity when you feel comfortable.
- Reduce swelling and pain in the legs and feet, great to use after long hours of work.
Hygienic Washable Foot Mat
- Flat foot mat increases breathability and reduces odor.
- Wash the foot mat regularly, make the massage environment more hygienic.
- The foot mat can be folded when not in use, can be carried outdoor.
LCD Display with 3 Buttons Only (Super simple to use)
- LCD display the massage modes and intensity levels.
- Press “+” or “-” button to adjust intensity and power on/off.
- Press “M” button to switch between the 6 modes.
If you’re looking to indulge in some serious at-home rest and relaxation, you can’t beat a foot massage after you’ve been out and about on your feet all day. Pick this EMS Foot Massager up for yourself, family and friends!
While this massager is great for chronic pain in your feet, it’s not for everyone. We advise that you seek out other options if you:
- Have a pacemaker or cardiac problems
- Have undergone surgery recently
- Are pregnant
- Suffer from extreme varicose veins
- Have any type of sensory nerve damage.
- EMS Foot Massage Unit
- Foot Massage Mat
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- User Manual